Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Technology is a wonderful thing...most of the time

Yes, technology is a great...cell phones, emails, cameras.  Everything in our life is recorded and we are always available.  Of course the down side is ...Everything in our life is recorded and we are always available.  But this is about one certain type of technology and how it can help those of us in the commercial real estate world.  Its simple and great for exposure (not the Rep. Anthony Weiner type of exposure).

Recently I took my iPad3 out for a test run to see what I could us it for to create marketing videos for properties we represent.   It was truly shocking how quickly it came together.

I spent a total of 45 minutes shooting videos and taking pictures at three buildings.  With in an hour of getting back to my office I had created my first movie and uploaded it to YouTube (check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCw0KhDdvt8).  I didn't even have to read any directions or take a tutorial on iMovie.  I just that easy.

Continuously I am impressed by how quickly the world of marketing commercial projects is changing.  Everyone needs to keep up.


3 comments:

  1. I believe that is among the so much significant information for
    plug play office space for rent in bangalore . And i am glad studying your article. But should remark on few general issues, The website style is wonderful, the articles is in reality nice : D. Excellent activity, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree with you. Marketing commercial projects are changing every second. I watched the video and really impressed by watching it. Feeling really amazed how can such strategy changes with time. Even we are having out real estate portal with plot, villas, apartment, Offices and land are available in Affordable rates at Prime location in India. Just click on Indian Real estate Investment and connect with us for more updates on real estate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Blog post has very helpful information.
    Keep sharing..
    commercial real estate

    ReplyDelete